Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Focus on the Summary

In my summary of the book which happens to be the openning letter to my daughter i mentioned that life is about relationships. I mentioned 5 key relationships that I believe are key to every individual's success. These are, in order of coverage in book, With self, with family, with friends, with boys and with God. These are definitely not all the relationships there are in life. You relate with strangers everyday. There are authorities we deal with daily like teachers, supervisors etc who do not fall in any of the 5 sections we mentioned above. My observation in the lives of teens is that those who have the basic 5 relationships intact and healthy always relate wel with all the others. What are your observations on this. Please let us hear your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment